Brief Exclusions (Please refere to the Insurance Policy for details)
- General exclusions applicable to All Sections
- War and allied perils, suicide, pregnancy or childbirth, intoxication by alcohol, narcotics or drugs not prescribed by a legally qualified and registered medical practitioner, pre-existing conditions, acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS related complex (ARC) and any injury, illness or death which occurs or results from event taking place outside of Hong Kong.
- Waiting Period - A 15 days waiting period from the inception date of the Domestic Helper's insurance shall be applicable to Sections B1, B2, B3 and B6 of the Schedule of Benefits for any Domestic Helper. No benefits shall be payable under these Sections during the waiting period.
Specific exclusions applicable to
- Any late payment surcharge that the Insured may become liable under the legislation.
- Nervous or mental disease, veneral disease, congenital anomalies or deformities, infertility, sterilization, heart disease, cancer, rest cure, physical check-ups and cosmetic or plastic surgery unless to correct an injury covered under the policy.
unless to correct an injury covered under this plan.
- Routine examination, scaling polishing or cleaning, crowning, bridges, braces and dentures.
- Driving or riding in any kind of race, underwater activities involving the use of breathing apparatus.
- Any repatriation or transportation of mortal remains originating outside of Hong Kong.
This is not a complete list of exclusions. Please read your policy or Certificate of Insurance carefully for a full listing of exclusions. If you have any questions please contact us for details.