Analyst Programmer (Front-End Web & Mobile Applications)
- Work with the Regional IT teams for Web & Mobile application development and deployment;
- Responsible for Post Go-Live support & enhancements;
- Collaborate with different stakeholder in order to prepare the system change request;
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required;
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience on cross-platform programming;
- Familiar with Vue development framework, ES6 development environment, and Webpack tools
- Relevant experience to handle cross-browser issues on different mobile devices;
- Travel to Shenzhen occasionally
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and 5 days work. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.